Saturday, October 24, 2015

Yorktown

On the night of Friday, October 9, I took my first Amtrak ride (I don't count the quick 20 minute ride to Baltimore's airport), to Yorktown , Virginia to see Stacy, Robert and Peyton who had just moved into their house one week prior. I arrived about an hour late on Friday night so that night Stacy showed me around her new house. 
On Saturday we ventured into downtown Yorktown to look at their little market and see some water!





For lunch we tried a barbecue place called Smoke.
Then we drove to downtown Newport News and came across the classic Love sign for Virginia! 
The reason why we were in downtown Newport News was because there was a Maggie Moo's! I thought Maggie Moo's was only a Boise thing but they are a franchise. While Maggie Moo's closed in Boise a few years ago, I still remember their amazing cinnamon ice cream! I was over the moon excited about having Maggie Moo's ice cream!!!!

For the rest of the afternoon we hung out at their home and I got to cuddle with this little lady for the entire evening!!! We also watched BSU kill Colorado State. It was fun to watch a game with my BSU friend!


No comments: