Saturday, October 3, 2015

September Randomness!

These random posts mostly consist of animal! We love our babies.
 We have been walking around our neighborhood and came across this playground, where Anthony and I "pretended" we were on an obstacle course for America Ninja Warrior! 
 Dumb Dumb loves me...a little to much at times.
Lady and the Tramp...
 He can be good at times...
 On Friday nights we drive an hour away from our home in Silver Spring to go back to a restaurant that is super close to our old home, called Chuy's. We love Chuy's. Everything is amazing there, but there is something special about their beans.
 I made my first ever mudslides (no mix for these just straight up hard alcohol) and they were amazing!!!!
 We tried a hole in the wall Chinese restaurant by our house that looks like a dive on the outside, but was really nice on the inside. Check out this Bahama chicken, shrimp, pineapple dish!
 The Pope came to DC in September and boy was there a lot of preparation and security. I walked to the Capitol a couple before to see what was going on. There was a lot of fences and a stage. We were able to work from home for 2 days while the Pope was in DC.
 A sad story. I was so excited to move to Maryland because Bumblebee could ditch his Virginia is for Lovers license plates and I could get rid of my Virginia license. First I had to take Bumblebee in to get a safety inspection. Bumblebee failed! Not because he is unsafe...but because his tint is too dark! WHAT the! I was so upset. I know it is silly, but Bumblebee and I have been through a lot this last year and now I had to get his tint removed. The tint that my grandma gave to me for my birthday. But being the rule abiding citizen I am, I had the tint removed (no photo of Bumblebee without his tint). But one last picture of Bumblebee looking sexy!
 After the tint was removed and Bumblebee passed his inspection I went to the DMV. And after 4 hours lovely hours there, we are not both officially Marylanders!
 More adorable animal photos!





The last weekend in September, Tuf, Anthony, Melissa and I went to Crafty Bastards. This was our second year attending and one of my favorite events! Both times I have gotten some really cool presents! It was also great to see Melissa!
 September was a great month and fall is here!!!

No comments: