Sunday, September 27, 2015

Idaho Day 7

On Friday, September 4, Kathie, Julia and I went to the Spirit of Boise. I have known about Spirit of Boise for most of my adult life, but I always had to work so I never could go to in, until now! We got up super early and were downtown by 7:15am for the launch, it was amazing! I was also ran into Karla and the kids! It was a great morning!!





















After the balloon launch we went to The Griddle for breakfast and my friend Kara meet us there. Kara and I had the same finger nail polish!
This was an amazing breakfast!
While it is a short visit it was great to see Kara and catch up!



After brunch we went back to Kathie's where we all took naps. After my lovely lap I got up and baked. I really do miss baking. I made the famous lemon cookies and chocolate frosting for Karin (she can't eat gluten).


A little after 4pm Stacy and Robert dropped off Peyton so they could go tailgate and eventually go to the game. It was so much fun to have Peyton for 8 hours! We all loved on her and she was perfect!



Barb had never had Dutch Bro's - how is that even possible! So, I had to have her try one!



For dinner we had Idaho Pizza and skinny mini Alissa ate 3 slices of pizzas while drinking a chai. I missed making fun of Alissa's eating habits!
 Pey and I in our BSU gear! Love that Pey watched her first BSU game with me!
 
 
Pey went to sleep around half time and being the nervous auntie that I am - I kept going in and making sure she was breathing. You can't just stare at a baby to see if they are breathing - so i would touch Pey's lip and if she moved she was still alive!


It was a lovely night with amazing friends! I forgot how much fun it was to watch BSU games with friends!
Well we did not watch as much of the game as I was used too, BSU won!
Super amazing Friday!

No comments: