Monday, September 21, 2015

Idaho - Day 2

On the evening of Sunday, August 30, Bonni hosted a BBQ for me. Let me just take a moment to explain how much this meant to me. I love my MAF friends. Love them. They are my family. Leaving MAF was one of the hardest thing I did when I left Idaho. God truly had a plan for my life and that was to give me the MAF blood. When I was laid off from Lithia in 2009 I didn't think I could find a job where I made good friends. And that year that I was unemployed, trying to figure out what I should do and where I should go, it was all to lead me to MAF for 4 years. I have stayed very connected to MAF and to my MAF peeps, rather it was through visiting me or texting or Skyping or Birthday boxes I love my MAF people. And on this Sunday night, Bonni let me have the people that meant the most to me over for a fun evening. Thank you Bonni! I love you! And Harley! 
All of us enjoying some yummy food!

I love this dog! And he loves me! 
Cupcake (aka Kathie) and I!
I asked Alyson to take a photo of her mom, Stefanie and I and I got this photo!
And than this photo (Allison number 2!)
Finally a picture of Susan, me and Stefanie! So great to see these lovely ladies! Many hilarious stories I could tell about both of them.
Selfie time!
Then I suggested a goofy picture and apparently Susan and Stefie don't do goofy photos like Alyson and I do!
Barb felt need to stoop down in this photo - not sure why, she is already super short!
Danielle and I with her fiance Greg. So happy for the two of them and so sad I am going to miss their Halloween wedding.
Testing out Bonni's new fire-pit with s'mores! Yum, yum, yum!
This must be Kathie's first time eating a s'more..
I was so excited that Alison remembered me! Isn't she just the cutest little girl!
Danielle (Alison's mom), and I. Danielle is so sweet, I really stink at selfies but I was trying to learn and so Danielle and I practiced over and over and over until Alissa took this photo!
Speaking of Alissa. Alissa is one of my closest friends (even if she has replaced me with Zach (my replacement at MAF). Love you Alissa (aka pumpkin!)


Group shot! I really don't know why we were laughing in this photo and nobody will tell me why! 
Some people were sitting on the grass because of the smoke from the fire pit and I thought it would be fun to take some photos of them laying on the grass - and I was right!





I'm so glad that Julie was able to attend!
A few years ago during chapel the presenter asked us to turn to the person next to us and hug them. Karin and I are not the touchy feely kind of people and we restored to violence. Yep we would punch each other! My favorite love language! Karin is such a great friend and I can tell you that she is my cats favorite person. Princess randomly texts Aunt Karin! Mostly to save her from me :) We love and miss you Karin!
Bonni. How many people can say that they have as good as boss as I did? Bonni believed in my HR skills when nobody else did.She delivered in me enough to highly encourage me to take the PHR for a third time, even when I did not believe in myself. Bonni has gotten me to go "camping" before and she is the only person that has punched me in the face. I love this lady and I am glad that what started as a co-worker relationship blossomed over the years in a friendship!
As I was driving back to Stacy's the moon was the so full! I forgot what it was like to see the moon and stars - oh how I have missed them!
Day 2 of my Idaho vacation was amazing!

No comments: