Friday, September 25, 2015

Idaho Day 5 & 6

On Wednesday, September 2, I started the day by going to the dentist. I love going to my dentist! My dentist is hilarious and slightly inappropriate. A comment he made while looking into my mouth, "Ah, I remember this mouth, I've had a lot of good memories in here!". I love him!
After the dentist, I spent the day with my best friend! First we got DB! Shocker, but we both have an addiction to DB. One of our favorite things to do was wait in line when a new DB opened for hours to get our free drink!Many people think we were crazy, but it gave us a chance to do what we do best, talk!
For lunch we went to Costa Vida in downtown. Then we went back to Ri's house to simply hang out. I got to play with little adorable Jackson! I just love him to pieces!!!!

When Kyle got home, Ri and I went to The Village for girl time. We tried and never really succeeded with taking a selfie by the beautiful fountain.
After walking around The Village we went to the Yard House for more food!
Than it was back to Ri's for one of my favorite ice creams, coffee with toffee candy bits - it was as amazing as I remembered it! As I drove to Kathie's that night - I cried. I cried the entire 15 minute drive. I had such a good day with Ri. At that moment, I wanted to never come back to DC. I wanted to stay in my home where I was surrounded by so many people that loved me and that I loved. I was having an amazing time in Idaho!
On Thursday, September 3, I started the day with breakfast at the Egg Factory with Ann, Stacy and Peyton. It was so good to see Ann and catch up and of course hanging with Stacy and Pey is always fun!
After breakfast I ran some errands and then had lunch with the old lunch gang. I had originally thought that it was going to be Bonni, Samantha, Jordan and I. But as Samantha and I were waiting outside for the other to arrive, Eldon walked around the corner! I was so shocked! Eldon was suppose to be living in Dallas! He moved back to Boise 2 weeks ago. I was so happy! As for lunch, it was fun and super and always inappropriate as you can tell by the below pictures of Eldon and Jordan!
After lunch I headed over to Paradigm for a hair cut and color. I am never brave with my hair, but I knew I was a little tired of the blonde and I wanted to trim off some from the length. And with the help of Marbella, I cut 8 inches off!






I absolutely love the length and color! 

Next up was dinner at Costa Vida with Marbella's sister, another one of my best friends, Yesenia! I so miss going to networking events with her and our bake-a-thon's and simply just hanging out.

Yesenia gave me this awesome decor that says, "Don't cry because it is over, SMILE because it happened". And that really sums up my trip to Idaho. While I cried because it went by way to fast - I am so glad it happened!
I ended the night with the best wine!

No comments: