Friday, March 8, 2019

National Museum of African American History and Culture

Only took me 2.5 years but I finally went to the National Museum of African American History and Culture. I didn't realize how big the museum was. You start on the third floor of the basement and work your way up. Once you are back on the main level there are two more floors with cultural exhibits and amazing views of the National Mall. We got there at 2pm and the museum closes at 5:30pm - needless to say, we didn't see everything. We started in the basement and they did an amazing job of walking you through the history. I didn't take many pictures but below are a few. I am so thankful that I was able to see this incredible museum and is a must see when you come to DC. 






A great childhood memory - I loved MC Hammer! 

No comments: