Sunday, April 29, 2018

The Wharf

On Saturday, April 28 I ventured to a part of DC I hadn't been to yet. The DC Wharf is a brand new area in DC with many restaurants, bars, places to hang out. My friend from Idaho Lori was in town for a conference and it was so nice to be able to meet up with her on Friday and then again on Saturday at the Wharf. We sat outside this super fun Irish Pub, had a drink, ate yummy fish and chips and laughed a lot as the conversation easily flowed.
 After dinner we wandered around found this awesome fire torch!


Then we played on this super fun swings! I just want to go back and swing on them all day long!!!


 It has been an interesting week, so to be able and have fun with some awesome friends was just what I needed. I love the uniqueness of all the DC has to offer!

1 comment:

LoriD said...

I had so much fun visiting with you guys!