Friday, April 13, 2018

Kite Festival - March 31

This is how I imagined my DC life would be. Just chillin on the National Malls for hours and not having to worry about how I would get home, because I now live in the city! 
Stephanie and I went to the annual kite festival and it was so much fun! There were a lot of people, and yet we somehow found Martha and her family. We sat for them for awhile and then we found the perfect spot, where we sat and watched the kites for hours and just chatted. It was so much fun, not only can I just hang out in my city now, but I am developing deeper relationships with people that I want to truly get to know. Also, since the Kite Festival is part of the Cherry Blossom activity, I was able to see a few cherry blossoms as well, even if they were not in full bloom yet.





Everything was so much fun, from the weather to the kites to the friendships.

No comments: