Sunday, January 14, 2018

End of 2017

How is this the end of 2017? Crazy how much happened in 2017 and how much we are looking forward to 2018. In the randomness of December I somehow scratched myself in my sleep and didn't wait up nor do I remember it.
 On Saturday, December 30 I had a yummy southern lunch in Old Town Alexandria with my dear friends Jennifer, Whitney and Whitney's son Liam. It is always fun to get together with these girls that I am so thankful to have in my life.
 Oh east coast - you are slowly killing the undercarriage of Bumblebee with the insane amount of salt you put on the roads. 
 Look at this great penmanship of a 7 year old Meredith - I know my only talent is my perfect penmanship but I had no idea I had it at such a young age - haha!
 Princess is so adorable! 



 New Year's Eve - where you celebrate the year that was and excitably await the year that is coming. I have never been a huge fan of New Year's Eve - everyone expects you to do something fun and crazy and I am like can I stay at home in my PJ's and watch the ball drop on TV. At least I had seen the ball twice this year in real life and FYI the ball doesn't drop that much in Time Square. 
This year, Tuf and I chilled at home and played games - we played Phase 10 and Ticket to Ride. It was just the way I like it!


No comments: