Friday, January 12, 2018

Christmas Day

Christmas day was a relaxing morning at home. We sleep in a little after our busy Christmas Eve in NYC. We had biscuits and gravy for breakfast. After breakfast we Skyped with friends and family and then we opened our gifts from one another. We take after our grandma and go all out on Christmas. 
This was in my stocking! Wow!
Tuf's stocking: 
My amazing gifts! It looks like I am going out on my own for the first time with all the new kitchen gadgets and makeup/perfume :) And isn't my umbrella beautiful!



Tuf's gifts:
For two people, we sure made a mess of our living room (yes, we use Netflix for the fireplace - it's a tradition we have each Christmas on the east).


The animals had a rough Christmas and needed naps. Look how cute they are all sleeping on one part of the couch.
During the day of Christmas we vegged on the couch, ate spaghetti for dinner and just relaxed. 
It was another great Christmas in the books.

No comments: