Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Christmas Eve - NYC - Part 4

After seeing the tree we walked over to Saks 5th Avenue to see the window displays. Part of Christmastime in NYC is the window displays. I guess we missed part of Saks 5th Avenue display because to me it was just weird high end fashion displays.
Our next stop was the Macy window displays via walking through Time Square and seeing this adorable NYPD Smart Car - I find it hilarious! And I think, "Beep, beep" :)
Macy's window displays (I liked these displays way better than Saks):

A look insides the store and the decorations inside (we did not go in).
After looking at the window displays we found a yummy Italian restaurant where we enjoyed a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner.
After dinner we had some time before our train so we decided to walk over to Lord and Taylor to see their window displays because my boss had mentioned that Lord and Taylor and really good displays and he was right! Lord and Taylor did not disappoint.













After Lord and Taylor we needed to walk back to Penn Station to catch our 9pm train back home. On our way back to Penn Station we walked past a parking garage...and never again will I complain about parking prices in DC and I will always be thankful to Boise and their $5 event parking.
I have been to NYC a lot so I didn't take the classic NYC photos, like in Time Square, but look at the Empire State Park building all festive.
Walking back by Macy's and the beautiful Believe on the side of the building.
It was a whirlwind day but we did so much, made amazing memories and had a wonderful Christmas Eve. We left our apartment at 5am on Christmas Eve morning and arrived back at our home at 1am on Christmas Day - 20 hour day - long day - but wonderful. Happy last Christmas on the east coast.

No comments: