Sunday, July 9, 2017

The June Life

June was a pretty chill month. I spent some day by the glorious pool! I had waited for the pool to open, it is one of the benefits of living in an apartment. Melissa and I first checked the pool out in the evening and then we went back the entire next day chilling by the pool - it was wonderful.

A couple of weeks later, Monika, Rich and I chilled by the pool for the entire day. This pool thing is really working in my advantage!
I love to bake. But for the last two and a half years I had not baked very much because our kitchens had lacked counter space. But in the apartment we have amazing counter space and a beautiful kitchen. One Sunday I went on a lemon spree - The Starbucks lemon loaf, lemon cookies, lemon poppy seed pancakes and lemon simple syrup. Who doesn't love lemon?
One Saturday, I went over to my friend Kathy's house to hang out with her and the kiddos. I love these adorable boys and  I feel so blessed to have their mom in my life as a wonderful friend!


Princess is such a character.




"Why are the dogs on my bed, Mom?!?!"
Selfie time...


"What's for dinner?"

No comments: