Monday, July 3, 2017

37th Birthday

Ah, another birthday - yay... 
The Friday before my birthday I met friends at the Sculpture Garden for a Friday night of live Jazz. We actually didn't hear to much jazz, but rather we just chatted. 
Left to Right: Melissa, Me, Stephanie, Martha, Monika and Neville.
After jazz we went and had Chinese food. It's funny cause I hadn't been in the Chinese restaurant since 2008, when I visited Karen. It was really good!
On Saturday the cousin and I went to California Pizza Kitchen.


After dinner we went and got birthday cupcakes at our favorite cupcakery, Lilly Magillys. 
And of course we have to do the awkward photos in the chair...
I was able to Skype with the bestie and the kiddos! Marie got me yummy coffee M&M's that I can't get in this area and a new Dutch Bro's tumbler that I had subtly hinted to her a few weeks prior that I needed a new one and since she got me my first tumbler, it seemed fitting that she got me a new one. I love it! And I use it everyday at work.



I had been trying to get Tuf to go to the outlet malls with me for months so I could get a new purse and she kept making excuses. And then my birthday came and she gave me this beautiful new purse that I love!
Cousin also gave me M&M's, a sister saying, Victoria Secret lotion and body spray and a beautiful card. 
Can you tell what my favorite candy is? :)
Whitney sent me the best Amazon gift card ever!
My friend at work gave me some yummy treats and these beautiful sunflowers. Sunflowers were my grandma's favorite flower so I was extremely happy to see the sunflowers on my desk.
I had lunch with my old team and they gave me this lovely birthday card.
And let's not forget that the doggies sent me a card.
I was also able to Skype with Barb as I opened awesome gifts from MAF. 
I truly felt special during my birthday week.
Here's to another year!!!

No comments: