Tuesday, July 11, 2017

4th of July Cookout

I love the 4th of July! It is my favorite holiday. And as I have said several times, DC has really disappointed me when it come to the 4th and I was expecting this 4th to be the same because of this forecast of all rain. 
Ugh. DC weather, you suck! So, I guess I will try again next year to see the fireworks. 
On the afternoon of the 4th, I went over to Martha's house for a cookout (or as I call it a BBQ).
 And I got to hang out with the adorable Tristan.




Ah, my friends - Martha, Monika and Kathy. I am so thankful for my first job in DC that allowed me the opportunity to meet such amazing people!
 Look how Patriotic we are.
It was such a fun day! I really enjoyed myself, hanging out with my friends and getting to know new people.

No comments: