Friday, June 10, 2016

Memorial Day Parade

Melissa and I took an early train back to DC. We arrived back in DC at 12:30pm, so we met the cousins at my work and then went down to Constitution Avenue to watch the National Memorial Day Parade. I am so proud of Tuf for finding this event! Normally I am the social planner of our group, so I am always happy when other find things to do.
 The parade is huge! It was 2 hours long and honored our military personnel past and present! There were marching bands from all over the US, celebrities and different floats. It was an amazing day!



 Speaking of floats, nothing honors our veterans more than the famous Idaho potato!



Love this photo! Love Idaho and my cousin!
 An Idaho marching band from Cole Valley Christian School. 
 Another awesome photo, this is Kane from the Kane show and I absolutely love him. As we were doing the selfie, he is totally waving at us!
Fun day!

No comments: