Monday, June 6, 2016

It's my Birthday!

Well today is officially my birthday! I am writing this post about 2 weeks before it will post, so I am not sure what my birthday will entail - though I do imagine it to be a quiet one. This spring has been busy and so I am hoping that the summer is chill, before what could be a very busy fall/winter. 
This is my random post for May. 
Nobody knows what each person personal fight is, so remember to be kind to one another and remember to be kind to yourself. We are always hardest on ourselves.
 I have never had this opportunity. But it would have been amazing. Probably why I keep my grandma's number in my phone as ICE Grandma. I miss them both so much!
 A friend at work brought us lunch one day, an awesome Peruvian dish of a stuffed potato. It was really good!
 Speaking of food, my coworker/friend Martha, goes to the farmers market by the White House every Thursday. Last week she brought be back one of the best tamales I have ever had! I can't wait to go to the tamale guy, every Thursday!

 On Saturday, May 21, Martha, was part of her neighborhood Takoma Park music festival. It was a yucky rainy day, but we had a lot of fun and I was able to hang out with Gina and her boyfriend Mike. I even met someone that was from Reno! Small world! 
 It is a music festival and yet the copy made us turn it down. That was lame.
 My friend at work has such an adorable son! He even let me hold him in the elevator at work. I count that as a plus because the day before I made him cry by taking away my tupperware container from his cute little hands.
Going to the vet is a family affair, this time around 3 of the 7 animals went. Princess went because we needed to get an updated prescription for her insulin. Manny went to get an updated rabies shot so he could go to the groomer and Baylor went to get his toenails trimmed!
Love my awesome pillow gift from dear Kathie! Love it!

 A few photos of Hailey and Eli.
























Love the simplicity of life.

No comments: