Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Mere Style

Just Mere in her randomness. 
I love cupcakes and one of my coworkers makes the best cupcakes ever and I may or may not taunt him all the time to make them. And because I am me, he made me special cupcakes - without cream cheese frosting. Why people cater to me is beyond me, but I am so thankful. Are these not the cutest cupcakes ever!


Skyping is how I make it through my days out here. Ri is one of my bestest friends and we make it a point to Skype about every 2 weeks. I treasure this time beyond words.
 I may work in a crazy professional environment, but sometimes they do have a little fun. They did a peep contest and this was the winner. The details of this were amazing, from everything being white, to the glass, cups, coasters, pictures - everything was perfect!
 As the weather was getting nicer, Jenn and I had a new obsession &Pizza - so good!
 Cuddling with the dog that doesn't like most people - I think she likes me now...or tolerates me. Is there a difference?
 Princess watching nature on my laptop. Life is hard for this girl!
On Tuesday, April 26 - Tuf and I did our civic duty and voted. And after we took our now funny "I have voted sticker picture"

No comments: