Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Kathie's Visit - Day 3 - NYC - Part 3

After Ellis Island, we made our way back to Manhattan and went back to ground zero. We went the 102nd floor of One World Trade Center.


After One World Trade Center, we went to Brooklyn and then walked across the Brooklyn Bridge. Then we made our way to Penn Station to catch a late train back to DC.
I love NYC! I have been to NYC 3 times in 4 months. I am a little sad that I don't know when I will be going back. I want to go back and explore the different neighborhoods. Chelsea's market looks like a fun place to wander. I want to read a book in Central Park. Basically, I just want to be a local. It would be awesome to live in NYC for a year or two, but I don't think that is in the cards for me. After DC, I am ready to head back west. 
We did a lot on our only full day in NYC! 
We had such a great time in NYC. So many wonderful memories.

No comments: