Monday, June 15, 2015

Bonni's Visit Part 1

Let another blogging catch up phase begin...now... I have said this before but blogging sometimes stinks, especially since I just blog about things in my life. But then when I order my precious blog book at the end of the year, I remember why I do it. This also explains why I am starting to blog again - I got my 2014 in the mail earlier this week and I love it! It also happens to be my biggest, thus far at 340 pages! 

I was so excited for spring in DC! Winter was over! Cherry Blossoms will bloom! And more importantly friends were visiting!!!! 
My first group of friends visiting was Bonni (boss from MAF) and Troy (her boyfriend). Bonni and Troy arrived the evening of Thursday, March 27, for their first night in DC we went to the heart of DC - Chinatown for dinner.

Friday was tour DC day, but first it cuddle with Manny.
Our first stop was breakfast at Old Ebbitt Grill - mnn, we love breakfast at Old Ebbitt Grill!


Now for a a walk along the mall.





The squirrels in DC are so friendly!
After the mall we meet up with Tuf and Anthony and went to the Kennedy Center for their free show at 6pm. We got to the Kennedy Center a little early and while Bonni was here during the cherry blossom festival it was cold and there were no cherry blossoms - except we found a few trees on the ground at the Kennedy Center. This was all our first time at the Kennedy Center. 











While waiting for the show to start we all played Ticket to Ride on our phones and I won!
After the comedy show at the Kennedy Center we went to Bobby Flay's for dinner and then home. What a fun first day!

No comments: