Friday, June 19, 2015

Barb & Paul - Air & Space Museum (Dulles)

On Thursday, April 2 Barb and Paul arrived!!!! They took the red eye into DC landing at Reagan at 8:45am. I meet them at Reagan and they surprised me with... IDAHO PIZZA!!! Amazing! Seriously! WOW!
We went back to my car at Huntington and they went to my house to sleep and I went to work. After work they meet me in DC and we went to northwest DC to have Thai food with Tuf and Anthony. 
On Friday we headed out to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum at Dulles, officially called the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center. Before we drove the hour to Dulles we stopped at Starbucks. I am documenting a years worth of how Starbucks can butcher my name, but seriously how can you mess up Paul? 
 
 I had never been to Air and Space at Dulles and it was amazing! My favorite Smithsonian!
I don't know what majority of these are but they make for cool photos! It was fun to go through the museum with someone that does know all about these things and has a passion for them.








Spy plane
Discovery Spaceship!




 
 
   
The Enola Gay (Plane that dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima
 
This is looking into the restoration area.

The Concordia
It was a great day! Seriously if you come to DC please try and come out to this museum - it is worth so worth it!

No comments: