Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Winter in Idaho

Winter in Idaho has a tendency to be slow, so this post is dedicated to a little of everything. 

When I announced that my blog was going private a friend on Facebook sent me this image and I couldn't agree more. I think some people are still wondering what I am doing and they would know if they read my blog, but they don't so they won't know for a few more months...oh the anticipation! 
 Yep. I am committed to this move and so a lot of my actions and decisions are based around what will happen in 5 short months. 
Oh no! Starbucks opened a brand new location less than half a mile from my work. It has only been open for a little over a month and yes they do know my name. I should just work at Starbucks! 
 When we have our monthly Gilmore Girls get together we sure do know how to eat! Num, num, num! 
 And drink!  
 March means Shamrock shakes at McDonald's. I don't actually like McDonald's but there is something about their Shamrock shake that I just have to have at least once in March. Mike went to McDonald's one day and came back with a shake for each of us. It was so good, after all who doesn't love drinking something that I am pretty sure makes your insides glow.  
 Haha! I posted this photo on Facebook and I titled it, "Not to brag or anything, but I have found my future husband." Ah the comments were awesome but my favorite came from my friend's husband who said, so you would marry some guy because he is OCD about his closet. My answer is yes! 
 Cristi and I went on a Frozen Date to Froyo! So much fun and look how cute she is. She is due with her first baby 2 weeks after Marie. Cristi is having a baby boy! 


What better way to end this random blog then of a photo of the most adorable little girl ever, miss Hailey Anne! Love, love, love her! 

No comments: