Sunday, March 23, 2014

This is becoming real...

Okay, so yes I have told everybody in the free world that I am moving and yes I have been personally thinking about it for a year now. But last week it became all to real, with something as simple as getting rid of my table. With the table gone I now have a visual representation of what I am actually doing. 
My little dinning area went from this:
 To this:
And with that I had a little freak out moment. Am I really doing this? Am I really moving 3,000 miles away from what I consider home? Am I really going to leave a job without having another one lined up? Am I really going to say goodbye to all my amazing friends? Yep. I am. Wow.  

2 comments:

deb southworth said...

How can there be no comments about this?

Karen said...

I'm still freaking out because I'm afraid before you move you're going to sell ALL your belongings!!!