Saturday, March 15, 2014

Around Work

Last week my cousin Ashley came into town for a quick trip. We were able to get together on Wednesday night for a wonderful dinner at Red Lobster and then some FroYo at Yogurtz. On Thursday, Ashley and her daughter, Liah came out to MAF for lunch at the Egg Factory. Then we went to the hangar where Liah go to see the planes. It was so great to see them. I haven't seen Ashley and Liah since October and I just love spending time with them. 




And, well, I really have no where else to show these photos. We are doing a clothing fundraiser at work and well apparently Mike doesn't understand that there are boy clothes and girl clothes... Yeah that is all I have. 


1 comment:

deb southworth said...

Is he trying to disguise himself as Amish...it ain't working for him.