Monday, March 17, 2014

Lady Antebellum Concert!!!!!

I love music, but I don't normally go to concerts because they are so expensive. While I was scrolling through Facebook one November day I saw that Lady Antebellum was going to be in Boise in March. I knew instantly that I had to go! I had been selling stuff and while that money was going to help pay for gas to drive across the US in August I decided to relocate some of that money for a ticket to see Lady Antebellum. But then I thought, who is going to go with me? Since tickets were on sale that instant one person came to mind, Stacy! So, I emailed her and she responded with yes! People often wonder how much the tickets were and while it is nobodies business except for the people that paid for them, I will say that we spent around $125 a ticket. For the last 4 months I had freak out moments,of why did I spend so much money on a ticket. After the concert it was all worth it. I would pay that again in a heartbeat to see them again. It was the best concert I have ever been too!  We had so much fun!
Before the concert started photos:


The first performer was Kacey Musgraves. I am not a fan of her. She can sing really well, but her messages behind songs are not something I approve of. Plus she sang a TLC song, really? Thankfully she was only on stage for 30 minutes.



After a 20 minute break Kip Moore took the stage. I hadn't heard any of his music before. I liked him. He is a bad boy...and that is why I liked him. Plus he was highly inappropriate a few times...and again, probably why I liked him. He was sick and I am pretty sure he was mixing alcohol with cold medicine, and that is never a good sign :)
He did come back on stage with a #11 BSU shirt, so he can't be all that bad :)
After another 30 minute break and a complete stage redesign the moment I had been waiting for! LADY ANTEBELLUM took the stage! I squealed and jumped up and down like a little girl! I was so happy!
They started on a small stage that was so close to our seats! The first song they did was from their newest album, Compass.

Lady A sang for 1.5 hours and it literally felt like 20 minutes. It was so much fun. Stacy and I stood the majority of the time because we were dancing and singing at the top of our lungs. Oh my, it was such a blast!
Something highly uncharacteristic of me, was that I had to go to the bathroom during the show. So, I ran to the bathroom and as I was coming out all these people were in the hallway and I was like, what is going on. Well I missed what was suppose to be the last song. But, I knew it wasn't the last song because they hadn't sang the one song that propelled them to stardom, "I Need You Now". So, as I rushed back to my seat, they started a video montage of people signing their song, I Need You Now. Then Lady A came back on stage to sing their song and a couple more! It was amazing!

Wow! It was a amazing! And worth every pretty penny spent. I want to see them in concert again! I am so glad that we went. I was so happy, even as I was falling asleep around 1am on Thursday morning and my ears were still ringing. It was amazing! Loved, loved, loved it!

1 comment:

LoriD said...

This was my favorite concert too! Loved them. My tickets however were much less. Got to love Montana!