Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Holiday - Northern Ireland - August 29

After the busy day of Monday, it was nice to have a chill relaxing day. We had to run errands and did a little shopping at a department store. It was like we actually lived there by going to the bank, getting more money on the cell phones and buying a few groceries. I like the simplier things in life. 
Then we went over to Mrs. Layton's house where they served us so much food - including a wonderful vegetable soup. I love vegetable soup! And an amazing dessert!


That evening we went over the Graham's, Winston and Pat. My favorite people in Northern Ireland! When I was there in 2011 they were building their new house, so it was fun to actually see the house completed. We had a lovely evening together. I ate lamb for the first time and Karen graciously took the couple cheese dishes from me. She is a good friend. We had wonderful fellowship with such amazing people!

No comments: