Sunday, September 10, 2017

August Random

August was a very chill month as I was preparing for my trip to Northern Ireland. I mostly spent time with the kitty and at the pool.


And the occasional doggie photos, which include forced cuddling and how the animals go cray cray when we are eating. 

Now for pool time! Loved having a pool to go to, even if this summer wasn't that hot.

Love Tand Thai in Friendship Heights.
A new drink at Starbucks?!?!
Princess practicing taking selfies.
The solar eclipse was a big deal all over the US. While beloved Idaho was in totality, DC was at 88.8% and without the awesome glasses we wouldn't have seen anything. 


During the solar eclipse, ACS was holding their annual meeting in DC. It was pretty cool to be able to go at the convention. 
Compass Coffee is a local DC coffee shop and they had this amazing drink!
While in Northern Ireland, Tuf sent me a pic of my baby.
Next up will be Northern Ireland photos.

No comments: