Saturday, September 16, 2017

Holiday - Northern Ireland - August 27

We got a few hours of sleep and then it was back the the activities. This time we were going to Mourne Presbyterian because one of the pastors that is now retired was preaching and he use to preach when Ivor and Kay attended when they lived in Northern Ireland. Also, church was hosting a children's choir from Uganda and that sang may beautiful praise and worship songs. It was a beautiful service even if the pews were crazy hard (I am use to my comfy American padded chairs). 
After church we went back to the condo for a chill day. We ate lunch of the beef stew from the previous night that was really good. Then the McKeown's went to an antique show and I stayed behind to take a nap. But first I took some pictures of the beautiful Irish Sea that I was able to see everyday from their amazing condo.

Since we didn't do much on Sunday besides relax I have decided to show pictures of their amazing condo. I did take these pictures on the last evening before we left - so normally all the suitcases wouldn't have been out. 
This is the sitting room on the 2nd floor - amazing views of the sea.
Just a normal bathroom, minus a mirror. Last time I was here there was no shower attachment and that was a bummer cause I don't put my head under water (ear issues) and when I did that last time I had a clogged ear for 3 days. But this shower attachment was super awesome!
Kimberley's room...empty...we miss her.
Stephen's room that I have crashed in both times I have visited. It's the perfect room for a vacation.
The view from the front door.
The spare room on the first floor.
Ivor and Kay's room on the first floor. They also had a bathroom in their room.
The very European kitchen.
The dinning room - look at that amazing view!
The living room with Kay and part of Ivor in the photo :)
View of the Irish Sea from the living room.
And lastly Karen's room!

No comments: