Wednesday, July 27, 2016

July Random

This summer has been a little quiet. It is super hot here and we really don't want people visiting in the summer when it is hot and humid, but now is the time to start planning for the fall, so come visit! :) And while I do love summer, I am so looking forward to the end of August, because at the end of August I am going home for an entire week, just like I did last year!!! AHHH, so excited!!!! 
Well here are some of the randomness of July. 
Remember when I was in NYC with Kathie in May and we saw Zachary Levi in She Loves Me? If not, read this blog post. Well She Loves Me became the first Broadway play ever to live stream and I totally paid the $9.99 to watch it! It is so great and I love Zac and I can't wait until this comes to theaters in November. 
This is an inside joke, but we were so happy to have Burger King! :)
On July 12, my dad would have been 60 years old. I was only 12 when he died, so I don't have many memories of him - but this is a photo I have of him and I that I absolutely love!
I love Baylor, but he is not allowed in my room that often (because he likes to mark things), so I have slowly been letting him come visit, so as long as I watch him like a hawk. isn't he so cute?!?!


Representing Boise State in Maryland!


Dexie and I love sharing the pillow.
And now for my adorable niece and nephew. In July Hay turned 7 and Eli turned 2.













No comments: