Sunday, July 3, 2016

Random - June

Animal love! 




I love sayings!

Making our yard more awesome! These solar panel lights are amazing!
 Birthday lunches with my Idaho friend, Monika. Her birthday is on June 5 and mine is June 6. We went to Matchbox and got free dessert! 
 I think I have gone to the dark side - I like, actually, maybe I am obsessed with McDonald's iced vanilla coffee!
 One Friday morning, Tuf got to her work by 7:20am and I didn't have to be to work until 8:30am(ish) - so I took the metro to the White House area and walked the little over mile walk to my work. While I do have to admit that I am almost over living in DC, I still want to take in what I currently have at my fingertips.
 Karen was in DC for a board meeting and she was so excited to go into a Walmart in the District!
 Little bit of Hay and Eli!




No comments: