Friday, January 6, 2017

Kimberley's Wedding

On Friday, December 30, I had the privilege of watching Kimberley's wedding to Marcos. Kimberley and Marcos were married in Brasilia, Brazil and they streamed the wedding ceremony live on Facebook, love technology! 
Kimberley's brother, Stephen and their mom, Kay.  
 Stephen and Karen.
 First sight of Marcos and Kimberley.
 Kimberley and Marcos praying.
 Kimberley's dad, Ivor, speaking to them about having a Christ centered marriage.
 Princess even watched the ceremony.
 While Facebook live is an amazing invention, you have to be friends with the person who is broadcasting live. Therefore, Lisa couldn't see the streaming video, so after trying to figure out a few video chats we finally remembered that Facebook messenger has a video chat feature - so I held my phone so Lisa could watch on my computer. Again, isn't technology amazing!
 I took these from people posting on Facebook. I love the picture of Marcos picking Kimberley up - they are both radiant and so in love. Makes my heart full. 
 Kimberley is absolutely beautiful.
 
I have known Kimberley and her family since I was 5 years old and living in Battle Mountain. I consider the McKeown's family. Karen, Kimberley and I have traveled all over the east coast together, been to Northern Ireland and of course Texas, Idaho and Nevada. I had the honor of meeting Marcos in February when they came to visit for a long weekend, blogged here. While I was not in Brazil for the wedding I will be in Texas at the end of January for a reception for them, I am beyond excited to see them again as husband and wife.

No comments: