Monday, November 9, 2015

Halloween at Work

This was my second Halloween at work. I blogged about last years craziness here. This year I was more invested in what we did because I had known most of these people for a year and I loved our theme, Hunger Games! 
This is our Comp Manager!
My boss as Effie! (Sorry for the sideways photos, I can't get them to turn) I also Effie's makeup (why people thought I could do makeup is beyond me, but it was fun to put clown makeup on my bosses face!).
Ah, another co-worker as a "career"
Katniss
The Capitol elite
Caesar interviewing a career (I gave the career a face tattoo).
Our designer for the Hunger Games.
All of us!
District 13
Yes, I totally wore a tutu and fake eyelashes! I loved every minute of it!!!

Martha and I showing off our "natural" eyelashes.
Capitol people like to PARTY!!!
Face tattoos brought to you by...me!
The office were decorated as the different districts.



The arena








From Peta's bakery (aka, Martha's husband's)
Martha sitting in the Game of Thornes chair - this was in another department.
This is the one day where the stuffy work environment is gone and the excitement happens all day long and no work is done. One of the best days at work!

No comments: