Thursday, November 5, 2015

Becky's Visit - Part 1

On Wednesday October 21, Becky flew into DC to participate in the Marine Corp Marathon and of course see me. For Wednesday night we went home and chilled. On Thursday, Becky meet up with a friend and then her cousins while I worked. On Friday, Becky came with me into DC so she could go to the Expo and meet up with a friend. I worked on Friday and then that evening Melissa meet me downtown and we metroed out to Springfield and walked to Chuy's were Tuf, Anthony and Sara were. Sara and Melissa had never been to Chuys!
Seriously, the best restaurant!
On Saturday we had a leisurely morning at home and then we went to Eastern Market. First I introduced Becky to a local favorite...District Taco!
After walking around the market we walked along Capitol Hill admiring the adorable row houses and loving the beautiful fall trees!


The Supreme Court!
On Sunday I took Becky to the metro at 5am and she participated in the Marine Corps Marathon 10k! If you remember correctly Becky participated in the Marine Corps Marathon last year by doing the entire marathon.
I meet Becky around 12pm at the Washington Monument and we walked around the mall and feel in love with the beautiful trees!




One of my favorite pictures: 

'
The Tidal Basin
Korean War Memorial







The Constitutional Garden is kind of yucky, but sure made an awesome pictures!
After walking around the mall we went and had an early dinner at Matchbox, went over to Eastern Market to look for a photo, but we were unable to find it and then came home where we watched Jurassic World and ate fro yo!

No comments: