Sunday, December 4, 2016

Idaho State Society - Holiday Party

On Tuesday, November 29, I had a total blond moment when I forgot about agreeing to go to a Holiday Party with Idaho friend. Thankfully, I was still able to go and we had a great time! This is the second Idaho State Society party - you may have remembered the summer one. This one was held close to the Capitol Hill Club. Monika and I spent the evening chatting - since we don't work together anymore.



It was a perfectly clear and warm night in DC. Love the pictures we got of the Capitol, Supreme Court and Union Station. #DCLIFE






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, these are truly adorable photos from Idaho State Society - Holiday Party. These bright lightings and colors are just fabulous. I am also looking for such adorable San Francisco venues for our engagement party. It will be a night event so would prefer this kind of venue.