Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Little of This, Little of That - July/August

Life's random photos. 
This is what happens when you work in downtown DC...sometimes your building goes into a lock down because of a shooting during the middle of the day. Life in the city.

The middle of July all our air conditioning units went out at work. After about 3 hours of baking inside a glass building, they let us go. It was only 111 degrees outside. Nothing extreme or anything!
Even though it was hot outside, Anthony, Sara and I managed to ride our bikes a few miles for a couple days. I forgot how much I love riding bikes!
Text message with a friend...
Pup Pup hiding in my bed, cause she didn't want to go to her own bed.


Princess laying on my, I mean her bed...yes she has a heating pad in the middle of summer!


The middle of August, I did something that I haven't done in over 10 years. I added a piercing to my body! This is my 10th and final piercing. It hurt so bad! I am such a chicken. The guy that pierced it was so nice and sarcastic and wiped my tears away. It was still one of the most painful things I have purposely done to my body!
Did I mention that cousin did it with me? But she just re-pierced hers.
Couple pics of Hay and Eli, love them!

No comments: