Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Enjoy April!

I have blogged every other day for 4 months, that was a lot of blogging! I am all caught up through the month of February. I will be taking the month of April off from blogging. I am going to enjoy the many blessing that April will bring, from cherry blossoms to warmer weather to amazing friends visiting. April is a hard month for me and not that this April will be any different, but while I normally try and just survive through the middle of April, this year I am going to live and have fun while remembering by grandma and my dad.

To the few people that read my blog, please catch up and comment, because soon I am going to turn 2014 into a book and I would love your comments in the book.

As always, I'll be back with some amazing stories on how great DC is in April.

Mere

No comments: