Monday, May 12, 2014

Life of a spoiled kitty

There is not denying it, Princess is spoiled! But I just love her so much! Seriously how could you not? 

I like to taunt Princess from time to time. This time I wondered if she would eat her food in her bowl or eat the unlimited supply of kitty food in her container. She is a creature of habit! 
Sleepy kitty


Beautiful big green eyes!!!! 


Sunbathing at it's best! 
Princess has a couple videos she likes to watch on YouTube. 


Stretch...

Doritos are so good...even when the bag gets stuck on you. 



A couple Sunday's ago, I skipped church. Thankfully, I can stream the live service and this time Princess decided to hear the message as well. And some say that animals don't go to heaven. Here is proof they do! :) 
She is such a character and I am so glad she is my precious kitty. 

No comments: